Designed as a portable version of Inkscape, X-Inscape this is an advanced vector graphics editor similar to Illustrator or CorelDraw. It can be directly launched without installation, as well as stored on a USB flash drive to run it on any PC effortlessly.
Extensive file type support and drawing tools
The program offers support for numerous image, vector and graphics file types, such as SVG, Illustrator (.AI), EMF, WMF, CorelDraw (CDR, CDT, CCX, CMX), GIMP gradient (GGR), AutoCAD (DXF), PNG, XPM, JPEG, and GIF.
As far as drawing tools are concerned, you can duplicate, tweak or spray objects by sculpting or painting, edit paths by nodes, measure distances, as well as create rectangles, squares, 3D boxes, circles, ellipses, arcs, stars, polygons and spirals. Plus, you can draw freehand or straight lines, Bezier curves, calligraphic or brush strokes.
Manipulate and export vector graphics
It's possible to make bitmap copies, create guides around the page, edit the XML tree and SVG fonts, switch to grayscale display mode, select colors from a swatches palette, manage layers, insert symbols and glyphs, trace pixel art, and check spelling.
There is a wide range of filters and extensions provided by X-Inscape when it comes to bevel, blur, color, distortion, fill and transparency, image effects (e.g. age, edge detection), materials, morphology, non-realistic 3D shaders, overlays, pixel tools, scatter, texture, raster, render, and many more.
Evaluation and conclusion
Surprisingly, it was light on system resources consumption in our tests, running on low CPU and RAM. Keyboard shortcuts are supported. The utility remained stable throughout our entire evaluation.
Bottom line is that X-Inscape is a comprehensive tool with advanced options for designing vector graphics, and it can become reliable in the hands of capable users looking to create anything, from simple desktop icons to complex patterns.
X-InkScape Free Download X64 [Updated] 2022
It’s intended as a standalone tool that allows you to edit, vector graphics, converting the various formats in vector formats.
X-InkScape Torrent Download Key Features:
– Portable version of the tool Inkscape
– Supports bitmap, vector, and any image files
– Support vector drawing tools as well as image editing tools
– Draw paths and edit text, shapes, and the drawing environment
– Draw vector text (as well as paint objects and symbols)
– Use layers and text annotations
– Sculpt with brushes and gradients
– Use the option to turn a box into a vector shape
– Insert a number of predefined shapes and gradients
– Export to a number of formats
– Adjustable antialiasing
– Use multiple colors, fonts, and shades
– Adjustable text and text sizes
– Adjustable colors
– Customizable palette
– Drag and drop images
– User-friendly interface
– Import SVG files
– Import CMX files
– Export EMF files
– Import CMX, GIMP gradient, and WMF files
– Export GIF files
– Export SVG files (bitmap)
– Support TAR, BZ2, ZIP, GZ, RAR, and 7-Zip archives
– Save and save PNG, JPEG, and JPEG 2000 files
– Adjustable fonts
– Export raster and text
– Export to PDF, SVG, PS, EPS, HTML, EMF, EPS, and vector-based images
– Draw vector objects with fixed width, width, height, and rotate angle
– Convert line width to pixels
– Convert line angle to degrees
– Support several tools to help edit your shape
– Export to PDF, EPS, SVG, PNG, JPEG, JPEG 2000, WMF, PS, TAR, RAR, GZ, BZ2, and ZIP
– Support for all versions of Inkscape
– User-friendly interface
– Ability to export and import PNG, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PS, EPS, and TAR files
– Ability to import and export SVG files
– Ability to export and import GIF, PNG, JPEG, and JPEG 2000 files
– Ability to export and import vector-based images
– Ability to export and import CMX files
– Ability to export and import WMF files
– Ability to export and import CMX, GIMP gradient, and WMF files
– Ability to export and import PDF files
X-InkScape (Updated 2022)
X-InkScape Crack Product Key PC/Windows
What’s New in the X-InkScape?
Extended properties and customizable presets
Support for all graphics file formats:.SVG,.AI,.WMF,.EMF,.PDF,.EPS,.CDR,.CDT,.CMX,.GIMP
Draw anything: straight lines, arcs, rectangles, curves, rectangles, triangles, polylines, freehand, and even more
Advanced editing tools for tweaking your objects: sculpting, painting, tweaking, and searching
View the properties of any of your objects
Support for layer overlays
Create, delete and group layers
Add text to your illustrations
Zoom and pan the canvas to move around and make corrections
Save your work and share it as a PDF, EPS, or SVG file
Select from hundreds of built-in preset shapes
Chose from a variety of color palettes and colors
Best Way to Use:
Simple to use, intuitive interface.
OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Inkscape also comes with a tutorial.
Minimum system requirements are:
1 GHz or faster processor
256 MB of RAM (256 MB or higher recommended)
8 GB of available hard disk space
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
Version 2.9 released 10/12/2016
A major new release of Inkscape has been released in which a number of features were added as well as some major bugfixes.
Among the new features included in the 2.9 release are:
Support for some of the newer features of Inkscape SVG output
Added a new circle dialog window in which you can make a circle, or modify existing circles.
There is now a new toolbar in the preferences dialog which allows you to control the behavior of the ‘Fit to paper’ (or ‘Fit to screen’) function. You can now change the behavior of the’snap to grid’ and’snap to paper’ settings. There is also a new ‘autosave’ option on the preferences dialog that allows you to automatically save your document when you exit Inkscape.
You can now switch between different pencil types (e.g. Rectangle, Freehand, Polygon) using the ‘pencil’ tab in the ‘Tools’ drop down menu in the preferences dialog.
There is now a list of common fonts available to you in the font dialog window.
There is a new user interface setting that controls the behaviour of the ‘Find’ and ‘Open’ tool icons in the status bar.
There is now a new configuration dialog that controls the behaviour of the program when running in windowed mode.
There is a new ‘Experimental’ menu option in the preferences dialog that allows you to turn on
System Requirements For X-InkScape:
To run the game, you need the full copy of the game files (minus the music) that you download from this site. To install, just extract all the files into the base game directory. You should also copy/paste the game over to the main directory (save your work first) and then logout/in. You don’t have to wait the long load times, but it can’t hurt to wait.
Version 0.3.1 Change Log:
Changed the font. Should be better now. -BlackGib